Tournaments, Events, and News
Wheelcats 360 Newsletter
- practice Tuesdays, 6-8 pm centennial sportsplex, Nashville, TN
- CLocktower Classic, Rome, GA
- Wheelchair US Open, St. Louis, MO, August 25-30
- Fall Southern PTR Wheelchair tennis championships, Hilton Head, SC
- Capital Cities Grand Prix Championships, Nashville, TN
- Practice, McGavock High School, Wednesdays, 6 pm (see Softball page for additional practices)
- Atlanta Tournament, Atlanta, GA
- Wheelchair Softball World Series, Minneapolis, MN
- NATIONAL AMPUTEE & NATIONAL SENIOR AMPUTEE CHAMPIONSHIPS
VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
- Center Hill Lake,
August 9, 9 am-4 pm
- Okie Open, Eufaula, OK
Adaptive sports programming grants for Disabled veterans
Deadline is Aug. 11
The National Wheelcats, Inc.
to educate, encourage, and inspire individuals WITH DISABILITIES through actively participating in sports to become more independent and productive, as well as strengthen their physical abilities and emotional well being.
Celebrating over 50 years of providing sport activities for Individuals with physical disabilities
FOUNDERS OF THE NATIONAL WHEELCATS, INC.
William H & Vena McCormack Doc Wallace Douglas McCormack Lewis Winn John Boone Jr.
Summer Youth Tennis Clinics At Centennial Sportsplex
The National Wheelcats and ABLE Youth will host a series of wheelchair tennis clinics this summer. The hour long clinics will take place in the indoor tennis courts at Centennial Sportplex in Nashville TN.
June 12, 6:00 - 7:00 pm
June 26, 6:00 - 7:00 pm
July 17, 6:00 - 7:00 pm
July 24, 6:00 - 7:00 pm
Contact Kelly Skelton-Weise, Tennis Director, for more information.