Congratulations to John Curtin, Ben Maenza, and Joey Woodke for their invitation to the USA Hockey,Sled Select Camp.July 6-11.
The goal of this camp is to identify and train future Paralympic sled hockey players. This camp is by invitation only and intended for the best players and players with the most potential.
Lend Russell Rodriguez A Hand
Russell Rodriguez, a long-time Wheelcats athlete and volunteer, is battling the recurrence of a rare cancer. Bills from His second round of chemo therapy are mounting. Click on the link to learn more about his fight and how you can help.
Celebrating over 50 years of providing sport activities for Individuals with physical disabilities
The National Wheelcats, Inc.
to educate, encourage, and inspire individuals WITH DISABILITIES through actively participating in sports to become more independent and productive, as well as strengthen their physical abilities and emotional well being.
Upcoming Tournaments & Events
Wheelcats 360 Newsletter
- Outdoor Practice Tuesdays, 6:00-9:00
Centennial Sportsplex, Nashville, TN
- Summer Youth Clinics
Centennial sportsplex, Nashville, TN
July 13, 6:00-7:00
July 27, 6:00-7:00
August 3, 6:00-7:00
- Midwest Wheelchair Championships
Grand Rapids, MI
Water Ski, Wakeboarding, & Kayaking
- Center Hill Lake
Patriotic Ski Club
July 11, 9:00-4:00
- Practice, wednesdays, 5:30 pm - 7:30
McGavock H.S./Two Rivers Park
- Shepherd Center Invitational
- LWRSF Hawks Tournament
- 22nd Georgia State, Ray Rice Memorial
RACING & HANDCYCLING
- ACHILLES INTERNATIONAL PRACTICE WEDNESDAYS, 6:30-8 PM, MCCABE COMMUNITY CENTER
- ACHILLES INTERNATIONAL PRACTICE SATURDAYS, 8:30-10 AM, VANDERBILT STALLWORTH REHAB HOSPITAL. CONTACT CARRIE REDMON FOR MORE INFORMATION (270-535-8106).